John-Erik Grain joined Lee & Associates in 2020 to help expand the brokerage service offerings into business sales and acquisitions. Prior to joining Lee & Associates he spent 6 years as a business broker successfully completing over 50 deals up to $5M in value. In 2019 he was the top producer by volume for business transactions in BC specializing in manufacturing, industrial processes, wholesale & distribution, medium tech, and contractors & consulting businesses. He has vast experience in real estate development, design and construction in all major centers across Western Canada including LEED gold accredited buildings.
His focus is on confidential strategic business sales and acquisitions over $1M in the Western Canadian marketplace and represents both buyers or sellers during the transaction process. John-Erik presents life-changing business solutions and exit strategies for his clients by blending his expertise in business transactions, valuations, and commercial real estate sales. With this niche approach to business transactions John-Erik has worked with thousands of business owners and has completed dozens of business/property transactions. When working with John-Erik you can expect experienced business advice, clear communications, expert negotiations, confidentiality, and a streamlined, high value transaction.
- 2020 to Present: Lee & Associates Vancouver
- 2013 to 2020: Business Finders Canada
- 2011 to 2013: School District 23 Administration
- 2005 to 2011: Kal Tire Real Estate Services
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma
- IBBA Business Broker Training
Memberships and Associations
- International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)