Chris is one of the company’s top producers, specializing in the sales & leasing of industrial and commercial properties in the Lower Mainland, with some involvement in Alberta and Ontario. He has primarily focused on local industrial markets, developing a solid base of clientele. Chris prides himself on excellent client-oriented services. He has all the necessary expertise and tools from land acquisition, design, leasing, investment sales, lease auditing, tenant advisory mandates, and portfolio disposition.
Chris has provided services in land assembly for multi-family sites requiring rezoning as well as assisting in the redevelopment of properties to higher and better uses. He is familiar with all phases of property development from land assembly, construction, financing, marketing, and syndication of a variety of industrial and commercial properties.
- 2003 to Present: Lee & Associates Vancouver
- Bachelor of Arts, Bishop’s University (Lennoxville, QC)
- Dale Carnegie Sales Training Course Graduate
Memberships and Associations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)
- Urban Development Institute (UDI)
- Surrey Board of Trade Member (SBOT)
- Burnaby Board of Trade Member (BBOT)
- Onni Group
- Cressey Developments
- Cloverdale Paint
- Lordco Parts Ltd.
- Bosa Properties
- UAP Napa Auto Parts
- Jim Pattison Developments
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Mott Electric Ltd.
- Pinnacle International
- Boffo Group
- Adera Developments Ltd.
- Broco Auto Glass
- Leddingham McAllister Homes
- Thind Developments