Sebastian joined Lee & Associates Vancouver shortly after graduating from Royal Roads University in September 2010. Prior to transitioning into brokerage, Sebastian was a research analyst for industrial markets.
Sebastian has been directly involved in over 700 transactions since beginning his career at Lee & Associates, brokering over $615,000,000 in aggregate real estate sales & leasing transaction volume, selling over 9,000,000 square feet of real estate, representing industrial users, landlords and developers.
2011 to Present: Lee & Associates Vancouver
- Bachelor of Commerce, Urban Land Economics, University of British Columbia
- Marketing Management, Professional Real Estate Diploma, British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Directed Studies Program, Honours, British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Trading Services Licensing, Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Certificate #21754
- Real Estate Institute of BC – Designee, Certificate #12537
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, Commercial Division, Certificate #1121
- SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors), Certificate #71795
Memberships and Associations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Urban Development Institute (UDI)
- Surrey Board of Trade (member since 2013)
- Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce (member since 2016)
- Development & Land Use Committee, Surrey Board of Trade (SBOT)
- Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce (member since 2020)
- International Water-Guard Industries Inc
- M.D.Z. Holdings Ltd.
- Prism Construction Ltd.
- Vesuvius Canada
- Diversified Properties
- Beedie Group
- Wesgroup Properties Ltd.
- Metal Ventures Inc.
- Gentek Building Products, Inc.
- Skima Holdings Ltd.
- Oballa Enterprises Ltd
- Pinnacle International Realty Group II Inc.
- Jordan Enterprises Limited
- Leavitt Machinery
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp.