Mackenzie began his career in commercial real estate working at a large commercial brokerage in Vancouver over the summers of 2016 and 2017. During this time, he quickly familiarized himself with the industry as part of the research team gaining experience in the office and industrial asset classes. Following the completion of his BComm (with Distinction) from Ryerson University, Mackenzie joined Lee & Associates in 2018.
Prior to his real estate career, Mackenzie worked as a team lead for large experiential marketing firms and was in the service industry while studying at Ryerson. Working in these fields, he forged a strong work ethic and key interpersonal skills that have allowed him to develop quick and effective relationships with clients. With a client-first mentality, Mackenzie prides himself on his ability to communicate and understand his client’s industry and business objectives. Specializing in sales and leasing of industrial properties he uses market data and his expertise to formulate customized strategies to maximize client outcomes.
- 2018 to Present: Lee & Associates Vancouver
- Bachelor of Commerce (with Distinction), Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University
- Trading Services Licensing, Sauder School of Business, UBC
Memberships and Associations
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), Commercial Division
- British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA)