Gastown is easy access for employees on transit. How about a location that also has proximity to Victory Square’s trendy retail district? Would your business benefit from proximity to office, hotels, students and residential towers? From the historic cobblestones to the brick and timber construction, the most popular restaurants, and hottest boutique bars alongside the exciting sounds of the famous, tourist magnet Gastown Steam clock and Victory Square, all of your senses draw you here. With several new office towers breaking ground in the area, the density is building in this special historically designated area. Proximity to Waterfront Station, which is Downtown Vancouver’s primary transit commuter hub (Seabus, SkyTrain, WestCoast Express, float planes, helicopters, and buses) is the busiest transit hub in Metro Vancouver. With Gastown’s soaring appeal for the best in live/work lifestyle, the winter months bring foodies, office dwellers, as well as students from multiple campuses of Vancouver Film School, SFU 176,000 SF Harbour Centre Campus, BCIT, and many international school campuses. Kitty-corner to the premises, SFU students and faculty spill out three times daily from the 28-storey Harbour Centre. Vancouver Lookout, one of Vancouver’s most identifiable skyline features, has over loads of visitors each year.
- Vancouver’s popular Hastings/Victory Square District continues to transition to more hip and delicious restaurants as well as many new popular fitness facilities.
- Water Street Cafe and Umberto’s famous Al Porto are only blocks away.
- This retail/office unit is ready for commerical business looking for a starter retail level office with affordable rents to establish themselves in this downtown central business district.
- Very little improvement needed to create historic brick styled wide open office success.
- On the edge of Vancouver’s Central Business District with population of 170,000 people each weekday, Gastown has a daily employee base of 87,020 people.