This business reinvented clam farming to generate predictable revenue, deliver consistent taste, reduce costs, and maintain the gold standard in environmental sustainability; growing on the ocean floor. They have a long history in the fisheries so they fully understand the animals and the wild which provides us with the knowledge of what the animals are like and what helps in their surrounding ecology.
- Over C$31,950,000 in assets
- Founder has 35+ years in geoduck industry and founding president of FAN Seafoods
- 11,583 square miles of coastal area in Canada
- Largest number of properties and licenses in the market
- Estimated C$20 million in annual revenue with just C$2 million costs
- 10 million geoduck clam seed planted, worth over C$250 million once harvested