Haney Place Mall is the dominant community shopping centre for all of Maple Ridge. Anchored by the new Fraser Health Urgent Care Centre, Walmart Supercentre, Thrifty Foods, and Dollar Tree, Haney Place Mall offers a wide variety of retailers. Several community groups utilize Haney Place Mall as a gathering place for a wide variety of events drawing in consumers of all ages. The adjacent Haney Place Transit Exchange services 3+ million passengers per year and now connected with a direct link for all of Maple Ridge to Skytrain.
Wide range of customizable opportunities available, please contact Andrea or Sean for further details.
Maple Ridge is home to 95,000 residents. Haney Place Mall is located within the heart of the Maple Ridge Town Centre. The neighbourhood features historic points of interest, a central business district containing multiple municipal offices, and a concentrated commercial core. The Town Centre is home to 11,212 residents and is forecasted to grow to 21,000 by 2030. The rapid growth in the Town Centre has encouraged extensive residential and commercial development as well as vast improvements to transit services.
- 227,000 SF total GLA
- Strong tenant mix with 38 retailers
- Anchored by Fraser Health Urgent Care Centre, Walmart Supercentre, Thrifty Foods and Dollar Tree
- Central to Maple Ridge’s 95,000 residents
- Gathering place for a variety of community groups
- Recently renovated common areas
- Adjacent to the primary transit hub of MapleRidge’s, now the direct link for all of Maple Ridge to SkyTrain
- Adjacent to Maple Ridge Public library, City Hall, Leisure Centre, and Performance Arts Centre