New Westminster, once the capital of BC, is located at the geographic centre of the Greater Vancouver Regional District. It is bordered by the Fraser River (Surrey) to the south, Burnaby to the northwest, and Coquitlam to the east. New Westminster has seen significant population growth in recent years, and is now home to 70,100 residents and houses over 1.3 million square feet of office space.
Built in 1890, Begbie Court was the original courthouse for New Westminster, and is valued as one of the most significant institutional projects within the City. The distinctive three-storey red brick and stone Romanesque Revival building is symbolic for being the centre point of the City when it was named the first capital of British Columbia and a prominent commercial centre within the Fraser Valley.
- Heritage-registered building located directly across from the new Law Courts
- Tenant’s uses within building include law firms and government branches
- Easily accessible with direct access to major bus routes
- 5 minute walk to both New Westminster and Columbia SkyTrain stations
- 5 minute walk to major banks, restaurants, shopping and amenities