Lee & Associates is pleased to present the opportunity to lease 505 Bute Street in downtown Vancouver. This prominent retail unit is on the busiest pedestrian and vehicle block of Bute Street connecting Robson Street shoppers with the Coal Harbour Urban Fare grocery anchor and the seawall.
The Location Overview
The subject property boasts a top dollar AAA location on the sunny west side of the Bute Street retail corridor between Melville Street and West Pender Street. It is positioned in the heart of the popular bustling commercial retail shopping and foodie haven with A&W, Starbucks, a new Body Energy Club opening soon across the street, and Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Highest pedestrial and vehicle traffic along the Bute Street retail corridor
- Rarely available 25 foot wide space
- 10 year lease available with renewal options
- Pristinely maintained building with huge 200 amp power
- Close proximity to major SkyTrain Waterfront station hub
- On retail walking path between Robson Street and Coal Harbour
- Near Coal Harbour Community Centre
- Neighbourhood is transitioning with more destination retail to satisfy the needs of high density residential neighbourhoods