Lee & Associates is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 3456 Cambie Street, a historically famous retail building located front and centre next to the Park Theatre along the best block of Cambie Village.
The subject property consists of one (1) legal lot with a total site area of 3,465 square feet currently zoned C-2 and improved with a single storey retail building of approximately 1,940 square feet. The existing tenant is a famous long time resident flamenco dance club called the Kino Café.
- Income from 5 year lease has market upside and and early termination clause
- Approximately 1,815 square feet can also be sub-divided into 2 smaller commercial retail units with 2 separate 100 amp power panels with 2 separate suspended gas heaters
- Historically significant neighbouring property (The Park Theatre) listed in the Heritage Register is considered by City Of Vancouver Planners to be a Key Community Anchor
- Close proximity to 2 existing North/South transit stations with a third east/west transit station planned at Cambie and West Broadway
- Close proximity to Vancouver City Hall, Vancouver General Hospital, Nat Bailey stadium, Queen Elizabeth Park
- 5 minute drive from the major redevelopment of Oakridge Shopping Centre at 41st & Cambie
- 4 parking stalls in rear
- Neighborhood is in transition quickly to higher density modern 4–6 storey mixed use residential often including a main level retail podium
- Cambie Corridor plan (Phase 3) which will guide development over the next 30 years allows for the floor space ratio of 2.5–3.0 FSR up to 6 storeys