Would you like to build your brand in Gastown? This location has proximity to Victory Square’s trendy retail district. Your business will also benefit from proximity to many the offices, hotels, tourists and residential towers in this area. From the historic cobblestones to the brick and timber construction, the most popular restaurants, and hottest boutique bars alongside the exciting sounds of the famous, tourist magnet Gastown Steam clock and Victory Square, all of your senses draw you here. With several new office towers breaking ground in the area, the density is building in this special historically designated area. Proximity to Waterfront Station, which is Downtown Vancouver’s primary transit commuter hub (Seabus, SkyTrain, WestCoast Express, float planes, helicopters, and buses) and serves more than 35,000 passengers daily, as well as the cruise ship terminal. With Gastown’s soaring appeal for the best in live/work lifestyle, the winter months bring foodies, office dwellers, as well as students from multiple campuses of Vancouver Film School, SFU 176,000 SF Harbour Centre Campus, BCIT, and many international school campuses. Half a block east of Woodward’s complex with two residental towers as well as Simon Fraser University, London Drugs, IGA grocery store, and TD Bank.
- Vancouver’s popular Hastings/Victory Square District continues to transition to more hip and delicious restaurants as well as many new popular fitness facilities
- One block from the Gastown Steam Clock, one of the most Instagrammed attractions in all of Vancouver
- This retail unit is ready for a fashion forward retailer looking for affordable rents to establish themselves in this retail shopping haven
- Recently updated to fire retail showcase
- On the edge of Vancouver’s Central Business District with population of 170,000 people each weekday; Gastown has a daily employee base of 87,020 people