Rand boasts a professional background in finance, accounting, and banking together with exceptionally strong skills in marketing, negotiating, and communicating. He has over 26 years of experience in industrial and commercial real estate in Metro Vancouver and Northern BC.
Throughout his career, Rand has consistently been one of the top commercial brokers at Lee & Associates Vancouver, having completed well in excess of $500 million in transactional volume, and is well regarded for his professionalism by both his peers and clients in the industry. He has primarily focused his efforts on industrial sales and leasing, and year after year, is involved with many complex transactions. Rand has an established list of clientele who refer to him regularly for advice and transactional services.
- 1989 to Present: Lee & Associates Vancouver
- Certified Management Accountant, CMA, University of British Columbia
- Diploma of Technology, Business Management, BCIT
Memberships and Associations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)
- Vice Chairman – Central Heat Distribution Limited, Vancouver
- Concert Properties
- ADT Security Systems
- Great West Life
- Investors Group
- Beedie Group
- The Art Institutes
- Garabaldi Glass Industries Inc.
- All Weather Products Ltd.
- 20th Century Fox